We are constantly looking for highly qualified and experienced lawyers as well as talented graduates who wish to work on the most exciting challenges of the legal profession.
“We do not look at law only as our passion and work combined in one, but we perceive this profession in the broad context of its possible future directions. Be part of a growing team of lawyers that does not only follow the trends but is a trendsetter itself.”
- drafting of legal analyses and opinions, especially in the field of commercial and civil law
- consultations during the opening phase of dispute resolutions as well as during the ongoing proceedings
- negotiating and representing the client in out-of-court dispute resolution
- drafting of all types of filings, including pre-trial notices, actions, proposals, statements and ordinary as well as extraordinary legal remedies
- representation in proceedings before general courts, the Constitutional Court of the Slovak Republic, the European Court of Human Rights and arbitration proceedings
M&A transactions and financing, corporate law, competition, banking law
- legal due diligence
- advising on setting transaction structures
- drafting of transaction documentation and analyses
- representing clients in negotiations, conducting negotiations
- legal support and advising on transaction financing and banking law
- advising on competition law (concentrations)
Should you have any questions or be interested in our job offer, please send your resume to RELEVANS partner Lucia Baranová at email@example.com.
If you did not find anything interesting for yourself among the current open positions but you still wish to become part of the RELEVANS team, please make sure to contact Lucia as well. We are happy to meet you.